TERMS & CONDITIONS
Quotations, Rates and Charges
- All prices are in GBP and are exclusive of VAT. (Current Rate 20%) VAT not applicable to coach, minivan and stretch limousine services.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Quotations do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. (Waiting time is charged at the agreed tariff rate.)
- Gratuities are at the Customer’s discretion.
- Final journey charges will be calculated after journey details confirmed by chauffeur, depending on actual route taken and any other relevant factors.
- The chauffeur will take the most efficient route, unless client specifically requests otherwise. Charges applicable for no shows or cancellations.
Our business operations are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Information (Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
We offer the following exclusions:
- Cancellations over 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time – No charge.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time – 25% charge of agreed fee.
- Cancellations within 12 hours of scheduled collection date / time – 50% charge of agreed fee.
- Cancellations within 6 hours of scheduled collection date / time – 100% charge of agreed fee.
If you cannot locate your chauffeur, and you seek an alternative method of transport without first contacting Chauffeur Travel to try and resolve the situation, you will be charged the tariff rate agreed.
Surcharges will apply on Bank Holidays as follows: – Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day: 100%
In the event that the interior of the vehicle is soiled or damaged by the Customer, a valeting charge and expenses of loss of time charge will apply.
Chauffeur Travel reserves the right to review the charges to take account of movements in the Retail Price Index, currency fluctuations, fuel, legislative changes or any other charges outside our control.
Payment terms are 7 days from date of invoice.
Invoices produced at month end. Chauffeur Travel reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at the base rate of interest plus 5%.
Chauffeur Travel accepts most credit cards as means of payment but a surcharge of 3.4% +20 pence will be levied to cover the costs of credit card processing.
Chauffeur Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property, however such loss or damage may have been caused.
In the event of property being left in a vehicle, we will organise a suitable method of return or collection.
In the event of any claim against Chauffeur Travel arising out of its performance of hire, the Company’s liability shall be limited to a refund not exceeding the cost of the journey. Any other payments will be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
Limitation of Liability
Chauffeur Travel excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose.
Chauffeur Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
There are links to other websites from the Chauffeur Travel website. These other websites are not controlled by Chauffeur Travel, and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites.
Chauffeur Travel reserves the right to enlist the services of carefully selected affiliates to provide the service on our behalf during busy periods, but shall remain responsible for the overall service.
- +44 (0) 1225 463 404
- +44 (0) 7799 730 195